Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Although I love the look of more elaborate cards, my schedule seems to only allow for clean and simple.  This card, for my son and daughter-in-law's anniversary, was modeled closely after one I found on Pinterest.



I love the dimension that embossing adds to a one-layer card. I added some clear Wink of Stella to some of the embossed lines and the word "happy"along with a few pearlescent sequins to give the card a festive sparkle.

Supplies - Happy Anniversary

Stamp Sets

Papertrey Ink: Heart-2-Heart #9
Papertrey Ink: Luxe Letterpress

Paper
Papertrey Ink: Stamper's Select Cardstock

Stamp Pads
Gina K. Designs - Jet Black Amalgam Ink
Gina K. Designs - Tranquil Teal
Versafine - Onyx Black

Other Supplies
Sizzix Stampin' Up - Filigree Frame Embossing Folder
Wink of Stella: Clear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lawn Fawn Challenge 126 - Beach vs. Mountains

 This ocean scene with some beach visitors was a birthday card for one of my grandkids.