Sunday, June 17, 2018

Wishing You a Happy Birthday

My sister, Beth, is a papercrafter who is new to Watercoloring the Art Impressions way.  I love Art Impressions' new Wishing Well set and thought it would make a perfect birthday card for her. I mostly followed Tricia O'Bin's Tutorial as I love how she framed the image in the oval frame.


I chose a "Make a Wish" sentiment for the cover and "Hoping all of your birthday wishes come true" for the inside sentiment to tie in with the wishing well image. I was thrilled that Beth "loved, loved, loved the card!"

Supplies

Stamp Sets
#5007 - Art Impressions Foliage Set 3
#5009 - Art Impressions Mini Flower
#5012 - Art Impressions Wishing Well
Papertrey Ink - Balloon Bash
Papertrey Ink - Make a Wish

Marvy LePlume II Markers
#15 - Olive Green
#20 - Magenta
#29 - Prussian Blue
#40 - Brownish Grey
#45 - Sepia
#86 - African Violet

Paper
Canson Watercolor Paper
Papertrey Cardstock - Blueberry Sky
Papertrey Cardstock - True Black

Dies
Papertrey Die - Noted Simply Stitched - A2 Vertical
Spellbinders - Oval Nested Dies

Other Supplies
Art Impressions Acrylic Blocks
Art Impressions Watercolor Palette
Art Impressions Watercolor Brush #4
Scor-Tape - 1/8"
Versafine Onyx Black Stamp Pad




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lawn Fawn Challenge 126 - Beach vs. Mountains

 This ocean scene with some beach visitors was a birthday card for one of my grandkids.